Intimissimi (Italian Lingerie) is searching for a passionate Store Manager at its upcoming Natick Mall location!
The Store Manager is a reference point for the sales team and works alongside them in order to increase the store’s profitability. The Store Manager is the first to provide excellent customer service and lead their team by example. In addition, this person handles the general management and supervision of the store: the creation of installations and displays according to the visual team, the functional organization of the stockroom and the analysis of sales data to be able to make effective decisions and hit established goals. Thanks to his or her charisma, the Store Manager motivates and trains the group, thus leading the store to success.
• Sales, customer assistance with an emphasis on customer loyalty
• Coaching and training of the staff
• Analysis and monitoring of the in-store revenue
• Interviewing potential new talent and onboarding new hires
• Visual merchandising
• Stock management
• College graduate or equivalent preferred
• 3 - 5 years of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends
• Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
• Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Starting at $48k - Dependent on Experience