Overall Job Function: The Store Manager is responsible for overall sales performance, customer service and profitability of a store. Leading a team that includes Floor Managers, Visual Merchandisers, they are responsible for planning all store operations and activities.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SELLING
PROFITABILITY & OPERATIONS
PEOPLE & LEADERSHIP
▪ 1 years’ experience working as a store manager, assistant floor
▪ Excellent English language skills, both verbal & written.
▪ Additional languages (desirable).
▪ Excellent customer service skills
▪ Flexible for relocation.
▪ Sales driven and results-oriented.
▪ Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
▪ Ability to multi-task, determine key priorities and delegate.
▪ Excellent organization and planning skills.
▪ Ability to provide strong leadership and guidance and act as a role model for the
H&M/ COS shared values.