Pottery Barn Kids is looking for Sales Associates available to work oon Saturdays and evenings Monday-Friday. Interested candidates can come to the store for an application and an on-the-spot interview!
Provide customers with a unique shopping exeprience by offering excellent customer service. Utilize effective selling techniques and provide in-depth product knowledge in a fast paced, specialty retail environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying world class service standards.
- Achieve established sales and contest goals.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Assist customers with special service including: gift wrap, locating merchandise, catalog orders, special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries and furniture orders.
- Utilize effective effective selling techniques to build multiple sales and increase productivity.
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge, including features and benefits.
- Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions (i.e. sales, returns and exchanges)
- Assist in implementations and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lighting.
- Uphold store maintenance and cleanliness standards.
- Straighten, clean and help maintain stockroom as needed.
- Process, ticket and restock merchandise as needed.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
- Associates must be available for annual inventory and entire holiday season (November and December).
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
$12.00 / hour