Join the Amazon retail team that launched Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star. We provide a unique extension of Amazon.com through a curated product selection, our associates’ ability to engage in impromptu conversation, and physical spaces designed for discovery and exploration. We are passionate about creating a shopping experience that customers love. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
Your passion for customer interactions allows you to provide best-in-class customer service to those who visit our store. You relish the opportunity to talk about our thoughtfully curated selection, the latest devices and other customer favorites. You combine your authentic personal style with your deep knowledge of the store to create a memorable, tailor-made customer experience. You are a vital part of the store team and take great pride in maintaining the store. You have a curious mind and thrive on using it to contribute to a strong, diverse team.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience in a retail or customer facing environment
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Strong understanding of Amazon devices and the Amazon services
· Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
· Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results
· Passion for Amazon and commitment to delighting customers
**This is a part-time position, with available schedules averaging 0-19 hours/week or averaging 20-29 hours/week.**
**Starting Wage is $15.75 per Hour. For positions that are benefits eligible, benefits start Day 1.**