Full-Time & Part-Time Physical Retail Staff Consultant
Posted Mon, Jun 17
You will be in the unique position of being on the first retail team to interact with Wayfair customers face-to-face. This is an opportunity to be a core team member of one of Wayfair’s most exciting new initiatives.
- Deliver on Wayfair’s mission of transforming the way people shop for their home. You’ll help customers discover the right products and feel confident in their purchases, and every interaction you have will instill a sense of trust in the Wayfair brand.
- Work with customers to help them design living spaces that fit their style and budget. You’ll need to be knowledgeable about how to shop Wayfair’s catalog of 14 million products across 35 categories. Help customers make the most of Wayfair’s website. You’ll show them the easiest ways to shop the site and teach them about new product offerings, services and features.
- Support the daily operations of the store. You’ll maintain the sales floor, replenish inventory throughout the store, help test new ways to present merchandise, manage the POS and answer customers’ questions.
- Keep the store fresh and maintain store displays and shelves in between customer interactions.
- Handle visual merchandising work under direction, including but not limited to styling and propping, implementing visual adjustments, updating signage, light fixtures etc.
- Perform back of house operational tasks for inventory management. You’ll receive, stock and replenish product and use our inventory management system to scan, process and count product.
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working in retail. We’re looking to hire teammates who have a mix of backgrounds, including: visual merchandising, sales experience, back of house operations and store operations.