Job Opportunity at Mall Management in Natick Mall
Posted Wed, Sep 27
Mall Management Office
At Brookfield Properties, we believe retail should be anything but typical. It’s why we’re integrating shopping, dining, entertainment, and more to reimagine retail experiences everywhere. Because for us, retail isn’t just about managing properties or redeveloping malls. It’s about creating inspiring spaces that draw consumers in. It’s about helping our tenants build their brand in a big way. It’s about contributing to our communities. And, more than anything, it’s about bringing people together.
If you’re ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
Under the direction of management, the Facilities Technician will perform a wide variety of maintenance functions required to maintain the physical plant of the shopping center.
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining various building systems
- Operating walk behind and ride on scrubbers
- Operating hi-lifts, trash compactors, freight lift and trucks
- Repairing, modifying and moving retail merchandising units
- Performing minor roof, floor and plumbing repairs
- Repairing minor concrete and blacktop repairs
- Drywall installation, finishing, painting and repairs
- Assisting with maintaining inventory records
- Any other work that may be requested of the maintenance department including maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Some shift work and shared on-call emergency response is required
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 Years in related field
- 2 years Tech School Grad. or Certificate
- Valid Driver's License required