Posted Fri, Apr 19
What The Role is All About
Our Assistant Managers:
- Set the pace for all associates as selling and service leaders.
- Are energized by creating a customer experience that exceeds expectations and drives loyalty.
- Own the selling floor, placing the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Know their neighborhood: the events, artists, local influencers and style-makers.
- Motivate the team to achieve their SPH and KPIs.
- Master and own their DOR.
What We Expect You To Bring
Starting on day one, you should:
- Enjoy working hard and always be up for a challenge.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals and always see things through from start to finish.
- Make smart decisions by: actively listening, understanding data and looking beyond the obvious.
- Know your strengths and limits and balance knowledge of process and judgment to guide actions.
- Address tough situations quickly, providing complete and actionable feedback.
What You Can Expect
To be part of a team of the best and brightest that:
- Believes in our products and services.
- Knows the customer, are denim experts and are passionate about wardrobing.
- Maximizes opportunities and questions what can be done better.
- Generates ideas to evolve the business.
- Is market-aware, forward thinking and global.
- Fosters collaboration and productivity.
- Knows when to act and when to partner.