Visit Natick Mall for COVID-19 Vaccination
Now – Tue, Jun 15: 9am – 5pm
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
The Natick Mall has been chosen by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Mass Vaccination site for COVID-19
You MUST have an appointment with a specified date and time to be vaccinated. To schedule an appointment, go to https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine.
- If you have an appointment, proceed to Parking Garage C. The entranceway is on the Lower Level. Look for the vaccination signage entrance.
- To avoid long lines and wait times, please stay in your car until 10 mintutes before your designated vaccination time.
- Masks are mandatory to enter the building.
- Practice social distancing and stay 6' apart.
- If you have any general event questions regarding the Natick Mall Vaccination site, you can contact Labcorp at 888.990.6066. (This line is for general event questions. Representatives will not be able to schedule appointments.)