Overall Job Function: The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring that all visual merchandising standards within the store meet COS guidelines and the collection is presented in a commercial and inspirational way
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SELLIING
PROFITABILITY & OPERATIONS
PEOPLE & LEADERSHIP
▪ 1 years’ experience working as a visual merchandiser in another store or working as a visual assistant (back-up)
▪ Excellent English language skills, both verbal & written.
▪ Additional languages (desirable).
▪ Excellent customer service skills
▪ Flexible for relocation.
▪ Sales driven and results-oriented.
▪ Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
▪ Ability to multi-task, determine key priorities and delegate.
▪ Excellent organization and planning skills.
▪ Ability to provide strong leadership and guidance and act as a role model for the
H&M/ COS shared values