The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
6. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
7. Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.
8. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
9. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
10. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management