Posted Fri, May 24
Do you love J.Jill? Do you love to sell? Do you love Fashion?
Then this might be the position for you!
- Truly understand fashion and know how to help our customer look and feel great
- Try on our monthly collections and talk effortlessly about our styles and the way they fit
- Have a great eye for balancing silhouettes and proportions to create flattering looks
- Know how to use color to complement and enhance
- Construct great layered outfits with pieces that can be worn multiple ways
- Build her entire wardrobe with versatile looks that can work together
- Know that no outfit is complete until accessories finish the look!
- Stylist Role Expectations:
- Role models the J. Jill Guiding Service approach
- Achieves JJCC and Email Capture goals
- Maintains above average selling skills
- Utilizes all J. Jill product knowledge resources including the following:
- Try-on sessions
- Up to date on monthly Insider knowledge
- Has complete familiarity with the J.Jill catalog and website.
- Follows J.Jill on Instagram and facebook
- Maintains relationships, celebrates birthdays and life events with our customer:
- Sends out Thank You cards
- Makes customer appointments
- Makes customer phone calls
- Takes initiative to alert customers to new items that might work well in their wardrobe