Posted Tue, Nov 21
General Purpose of Position:
A Cashier is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per The Threading Spa standards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safeguarding company assets.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Sort change and wrap currency in overnight envelope.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly observant
- Ability to multitask
- Typically maintains professional demeanor
- Ability to read, count, and write
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed