Posted Wed, May 15
What you'll do
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Promote loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
- Seek out and engage with customers to drive sales and service using suggestive selling.
- Enhance customer experience using all omni-channel offerings.
- Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized work center.
- Handle all customer interactions and potential issueseturns courteously and professionally.
- Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently.
Who you are
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- A customer-focused service provider both on and off the sales floor to help deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 lbs.