Beauty Guide Manager
Posted Fri, Oct 4
Guide Managers may manage one
or more Beauty Advisors and must have excellent leadership, organizational and
communication skills. Beauty Guide
Managers and Beauty Advisors report to the Cosmetic Supervisor. Professionalism
and product knowledge are essential qualities for a successful Beauty Guide Manager. Beauty Guide Managers must have strong people skills and be
comfortable with developing and fostering client relationships. Beauty Guide Managers are responsible for
generating individual and counter sales by accurately determining customers'
needs and completing sales in a friendly efficient manner.
Who You Are
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork
and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You have been described by past peers and managers as
having “strong leadership skills” and “excellent interpersonal, verbal and
written communication skills
- You utilize your strong communication skills to
inspire, direct, and lead your team to meet all proposed deadlines
- You have a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced
- Minimum of 3+ years selling experience.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills